Friday, July 17, 2009

MacBook Air

Here's another one to start off with: did Apple ever test the first edition MacBook Air in summer time? Don't get me wrong, I love the Air for it's gorgeous design but I just can't stand its' performance!

Even on colder days, the thing becomes so hot it's barely touchable (at least around the ESC-key). But in summer-time, the thing is hot by default! If it was just for the heat, I can live with that. Whenever it's hot, performance goes down big time, however, down to a point where any letter you type is only displayed on screen about a second later!

For something as expensive as the Air I would've expect more. Though, as far as I know, the second edition Air does not have the performance problems anymore (it still gets very hot, though).

No comments:

Post a Comment